Thanks To All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rj2316

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 27, 2008
Dallas, OR
I just wanted thank everyone who contributes here. I started smoking a little over a year ago with no clue what I was doing. I came across this site and have been reading and learning almost every day since. Now I'm building my own smoker, have some recipes I would like to share, and am hoping to post some q-vue soon. Thanks to all of you who post information and recipes. You help those of us without a clue get up to speed really quickly. Oh yeah, my family thanks you too, because they love to eat!

Yes, this is a great place! So many folks willing to share so much knowledge.Looking forward to your Qview.

Well thank you kindly! As The Dude said, we all started out new too. Looking forward to you recipes and Q-Vue
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky