Thanks everyone!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

arizonaal

Original poster
Jun 27, 2015
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Just joined the forum and appreciate all the knowledge you guys share. Its an art form I know and am excited to learn from people that have been smoking along time. I live in Arizona it is currently 199166 degrees and I am on my back porch babysitting tri tips drinking a beer. I look forward to learning a lot from you veterans and thank you for welcoming me.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a rainy day in East Texas and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome from SC, Al. I hope you will enjoy this site with all of the great folks who are always eager to share their ideas, tips, recipes and anything else that you may need. All you have to do is ask. Good luck and good smoking, Joe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky