Thanks and my appreciation to SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

retired newbie

Original poster
Jun 13, 2007
Benton, Arkansas
This is my first attemp to post, so here goes. I want to thank Jeff and every member of SMF for all of the information that I have received and used. I have smoked ribs, 3-2-1, Butts, using the foil, towel, ice chest method, Tri Tip, using only EVOO, salt and Pepper and all came out, not contest worthy, but perfect. Tender, juicy and very tasty!

I thank the members of SMF for all of the information that I have used. Well like I said, this is my first try at posting so here goes.

Sincerely, Thanks
John

Sounds like you smoked the whole gamut of meats and with success. That first successful smoke is a real rush. Be proud and carry on smoking. Remeber - a picture is worth a thousand words.

Glad you enjoy the smokingmeatforum (SMF) and hope now that you've gotten past your first post you will post many more times.

Keep Smokin @ 74 and beyond

John:

Welcome to SMF. We are glad to have you hear. Sounds like you've had great success. Vist often, we like pictures as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky