Thanks All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

placebo

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 24, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Just wanted to say thanks for everything I've learned from the various members here over the years. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball so I need to duck out for awhile. I'll still be lurking off and on and will try to pop in and say Hi when I can. Thanks again and take care everyone.

All the best,

Jeff

Hello Jeff, nice to know you;re still around and thinking of us. Take care my friend, and enjoy life no matter where it takes you.

Jeff,

Im sorry to hear that life is throwing you a curve ball. I hope you can adjust and hit the ball out of the park. I look forward to your return.

Brian

Jeff sorry to hear about the curve ball but we all understand. Do what you need to do and get back to your SMF family when you can

icon_cool.gif

I'm also sorry for that curve ball but can't you just step up and swing high is what I always did. Well if not we will be here when you get back and heck we'll keep a chair empty for you. Hurry back.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky