testing the teepee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
first attempt = failure. 2nd attempt I tried showing the teepee and what got me hooked on this smoking hobby. I tried a fatty on a borrowed smoker and the rest is history... going to try the new wsm this weekend - few slabs of spare ribs and kentucky derby. who's with me?

all my files are too large, the uploader says my files are larger than 97.something. ???? starting to get frustrated... anyone know how to adjust the size of my picture files?

Are you using photobucket?

If you are, put your cursor over the picture and you should have a menu at the top. Resize is the one you want. Put your mouse on Resize, the menu should drop down. I select Large, but you can choose what size you want.

Hope this helps

Oops, or are you not able to upload TO photobucket?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky