Tender Quick

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Does anyone know where I can buy TQ in Alberta--preferably in the Edmonton area?? I've only seen it in a store once years ago, and haven't been able to locate any since then.
Gary

Gary,
Do you have a Walmart??
They show Tender Quick on their Web Site.

Bear

This looks like a Walmart in Edmonton.
I would check there for TQ.

Walmart Supercentre - Edmonton, Alberta AB T6N 1N5 (South Edmonton Common)

Store located in Shopping mall/center : South Edmonton Common

Store brand name : Walmart

Address & Location : 1978 99 Street Northwest, Edmonton, Alberta, AB T6N 1N5

State : Alberta

City : Edmonton

Phone (South Edmonton Common) : 587-756-6400

Bear

Bear,

We have plenty of walmarts in Canada. But we can't order products from walmart.com to canadian stores. Just from walmart.ca which has a very different selection.

For me is 1h drive to Niagara falls. No big deal if i can justify the gas/time.

I think Gary is a bit further away.

Back in college days I worked in a grocery store. If a customer asked us to stock something we did it. I'd say go to your grocery store manager and ask that he get Tender Quick. He might discover that if it is on the shelf he could actually sell some. And, it's not like it is going to spoil if it doesn't move quickly.

Reactions: chopsaw
If I can help in some way, I can purchase it in stores around my area and ship it to you, and once you get it you can send me a check.
Just and idea, and I don't mind doing it at all, but also, don't know how fast you need it.
PM me if you need my help.

If I can help in some way, I can purchase it in stores around my area and ship it to you, and once you get it you can send me a check.
Just and idea, and I don't mind doing it at all, but also, don't know how fast you need it.
PM me if you need my help.
Another example of the top shelf fellows we have on this forum.

Thanks everybody. Yeah John, we've got Walmarts coming out our yingyang, but I already checked them--no luck.

And thank you forkin pork. That's a great offer and I appreciate it. I'll keep looking for a bit but might just take you up on your offer. Not in any real hurry right now.
Gary

Sorry you can't get it shipped to your local store I had the same problem with Moore's Marinade they wouldn't ship to local store but did get it shipped to my home for a price .
One you get a bag it will last a long time.

Warren

Back in college days I worked in a grocery store. If a customer asked us to stock something we did it. I'd say go to your grocery store manager and ask that he get Tender Quick. He might discover that if it is on the shelf he could actually sell some. And, it's not like it is going to spoil if it doesn't move quickly.
I agree . Ask the grocery manager where you shop . My son works for a local grocery chain . His boss told him . " if your Dad needs something we don't have let me know I'll get it "

Hey Gary, I have bought some at the west end walmart in Edmonton, Also CTR on 170 st in west end. First place I found it was Co-op in stony plain as well. Hope that helps, Let me know if you have no luck, I will keep looking as well.

Does anyone know where I can buy TQ in Alberta--preferably in the Edmonton area?? I've only seen it in a store once years ago, and haven't been able to locate any since then.
Gary
Our Superstore in Leamington, Ontario has bags of Easy Cure. I believe it is the same as TQ. They bring it out when their pork legs and shoulders go on sale for sausage season.

Hey Gary, I have bought some at the west end walmart in Edmonton, Also CTR on 170 st in west end. First place I found it was Co-op in stony plain as well. Hope that helps, Let me know if you have no luck, I will keep looking as well.

Thanks Charlie. I'll be in Edm today so I'll be ble to check out some of them.
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky