TBS Test Pic

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

harrylips

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
So I have been taking pictures of barbecue long before I joined this forum. My wife laughs at me and my four year old daughter wants to be in every picture posing behind the meat. The one thing that has always eluded me was a picture of the TBS. Well, I did an overnight cook for a Super Bowl party and I think that between the lighting from my patio and the snow in the background, I was finally able to get my picture of the TBS. The rest of the pics from the cook are still on my camera and I plan on sharing them with all of you. But I though I would use this as a practice for future Qview.

Thanks

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky