TBS or TWS?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mike morning....    I'm with Al....   If you still have those 2...  1" inlets, I'd run them open all the time...  The smoldering wood needs some oxygen to consume the creosote...   that will be better flavor smoke...      You don't have to see the smoke to get smoke flavor...   Also, with them open, any moisture will be swept out the exhaust...  that's a good thing..

Dave

X3...That is ok but could be thinner. You want a good flow and smoke exchange happening. Need air for that...JJ

Al, Dave, JJ

Thanks for the input!

I was thinking bass ackwards in that to get better/less smoke the air needed to be throttled down. I will try it with both intakes open tonight.

Thanks so much!!

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky