• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Tatonka Dust on the house!

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
No I didn't get a free sample of Tatonka Dust SWMBO finally ordered some for me!
So it's Porterhouse steaks for dinner going straight grilled for the first try then planning a future R/S Tri Tip. Here's a shot of the freshly dusted steaks!:yahoo:

sota d

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 6, 2015
That's a thing of beauty! Can't wait to see some nice grill marks!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Your gonna love it.

welshrarebit

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 20, 2014
What time is dinner? You're only about 4,500 miles away!

This is gonna be good...

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
What time is dinner? You're only about 4,500 miles away!

This is gonna be good...
It might be easier for us to come to you! I'll buy the steaks for free room and board!:biggrin:

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
The aftermath! Anybody that looks at this if you haven't tried Tatonka Dust call Tanya & Marty and get your dust it's a great product from some nice folks!:grilling_smilie:

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
The aftermath! Anybody that looks at this if you haven't tried Tatonka Dust call Tanya & Marty and get your dust it's a great product from some nice folks!:grilling_smilie:
Looks awesome

sota d

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 6, 2015
Grilled to perfection! Great job!. I keep hearing about this Tatonka dust, might have to try it. Thanks, David.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
Grilled to perfection! Great job!. I keep hearing about this Tatonka dust, might have to try it. Thanks, David.
You definitely want to get it, no disappointment possible.

shoebe

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 15, 2014
I just got my order of Tatonka Dust and gave it a try on some pork steaks I grilled last night. We really liked it. The only problem I had was the extra $1.05 I had to pay for postage...after paying $6.00 shipping and handling and $10.95 on a 6 oz bottle...$18.00 buck total seems a high to me.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
I just got my order of Tatonka Dust and gave it a try on some pork steaks I grilled last night. We really liked it. The only problem I had was the extra $1.05 I had to pay for postage...after paying $6.00 shipping and handling and $10.95 on a 6 oz bottle...$18.00 buck total seems a high to me.
Sounds like you need a bigger container! I let SWMBO handle ordering stuff it's less painful!Thumbs Up

dukeburger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2009
Great looking steak!

Love Tatonka Dust on burgers also, mixing it in with the meat and sprinking on top

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.