Tasty and fast Meat Stix

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking sticks. I never seem to buy crushed or cracked red pepper. Now, I grab some extra packets when I get pizza to go. Saved my backside last night when I made some white salsa....
Your recipe came at the perfect time, my family has been after me all month to make some snack sticks.
Thanks for the timely post,

looks great sounds tasty i'll give this a try and let know how good. my wife will be my taste tester

Making a 5 pound batch tomorrow along with 2 pounds of chorizo in umai bags. Looking forward to an alternate version of this recipe. i love that its pretty hard to really screw thing up when its this easy.

20190723_112449.jpg
Chorizo loaded up into umai bags yesterday and fermenting.
Todays adventure is snother batch of meat stix.
This time 5 pounds of 60/beef 40/pork produced 24 , 10 inch sticks.
I added a little twist with an additional tbs of Italian seasoning, a 1/8 cup of honey and a 1/4 cup of balsamic.
20190722_135227.jpg

Now the smoke begins.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky