Tasso, Two Kinds!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, my first Tasso had to be thrown out due to safety issues cause the fridge door was left open. Hurt to toss it cause I hate to waste but can't take a chance....

Anyway, here we go with some pork butt strips as well as some beef chuck strips! The pork was planned & the beef is more of an experiment!

I'll update next weekend!

I'm in

Richie

110.gif
cheers.gif

Tasso done, smoked Sunday with some pecan. Beef & pork both awesome, had to sample.. LOL... [emoji]128077[/emoji] In the fridge for a few days, then will vac pack & freeze for some future gumbo & jambalaya! [emoji]127867[/emoji] Len Poli tasso recipe used on these. This stuff is really tasty!

Justin that looks great and sounds like it will make some more yummies Points for you buddy

Richie

Sorry for the late post been on the road

That looks really good Justin. I love good jambalaya and that will add a great flavor profile to it. I'll be trying this--if I ever get home long enough to smoke anything. LOL.
I'll have to check out Poli's recipe.

POINT

Gary

Hey Gary, thanks my friend! Can't wait for some jambalaya. Yea, check out that recipe it's a tasty one! Stay safe out there & hoping you can fire up the smoker real soon... Appreciate the point!

Justin that looks great and sounds like it will make some more yummies Points for you buddy
Richie
Sorry for the late post been on the road

Thanks Richie, sorry I'm late on the reply! Appreciate the kind words & point my friend!

Looks great, I'll take some gumbo and jambalaya!:drool

Thanks man, lookin forward to some good stuff with this! It's even good sliced thin with a beer! Appreciate the point!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky