Tamale and Cheese Fatty. Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jeff_aclin

Original poster
Sep 17, 2008
North Little Rock, Ar
Made my first fatty last night. Here is a few pictures. The pictures suck because my Nikon is in the shop so I had to use my phone and the lcd is broke on it, so they arent lined up real well. But you'll get the point
biggrin.gif

Here's some ribs I did too. Yummy Babies.

Here is the start

On the smoker

Close up.

Finished product. Yummy.

Thanks for all the help on making one. I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my next one.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Verrrrry interestink! I love tamales, and fattys- Seems a natural! Just goes to show ya..there's no wrong fatty! Well, I suppose ice cream would not work...but... ;{)

Just regular Bryan bacon. I didnt get the smoked bacon because, I would be doing the smoking myself
wink.gif
But I was thinking that peppered bacon might be good to try. Also I cooked it to 170.

Pecan logs, and apple chips where the wood of choice yesterday.

OMG!!! What a great idea. Everything looks beautiful.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Did you use beef or pork for the fatty??? I'm thinking of a great Fatty - I've got tamales, I've got some leftover hominy & onions from the other night. Got cheese. Got some jalapenos and cubanelles from the garden. Oh yum! Thanks for the idea.

I'm thinking you deserve points for inspiring me for tonight's dinner!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Yeah, sounds good. I didnt go to crazy with mine because it was my first one. I just used regular breakfast sausage. I'll have to try the bratwurst sausage next time. and I'll also try a beef fatty too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky