Tailgating Setup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowcountrygamecock

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Anybody have any good pics of a tailgating setup with a pellet grill? I’ve got clearance from the better half to purchase a tailgating grill for football games. I like the idea of a pellet grill so it will cool off quicker than charcoal but I only have 25 inches of clearance when the bed cover is closed on my truck. Definitely have to be able to close the bed cover to secure everything. Most pellet grills we have looked at are taller than that even with the legs folded under.

Thanks that’s a good link. I need to measure my bed again. I measured it before and through the rectec was too tall. Maybe it’s 22” and not 24”.

Green Mountain Grills have Trek smoker... says it's 24" tall.

Ryan

Take some liberty with the clearance from the better half and go big…ask for forgiveness later.

1675870925245.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky