• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Swifts Back ribs 50% off at Kroger/Ralph’s

Dive Bar Casanova

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 3, 2021
Out here in the west dunno about the rest of the country.
1585F956-E5A3-4E42-944D-2C7A9CA37C91.jpeg

crazymoon

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 24, 2014
DBC, Wow, you are lucky! I haven't done ribs since May as I refuse to pay the prices the stores are charging in my area!

HowlingDog

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 16, 2019
I have never seen my local Ralphs carry Swift products..............................until today!! Got 3 packs. They are individual packs of one rack each!! Nice. Costco only sells the packs with 3 racks. Thanks for the heads up. I will pay more attention to Ralphs now.

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
That's the beauty of the rules of supply and demand......Price goes up, demand goes down, price goes up even further to offset the lost product revenue, demand goes even further down to almost no demand because people are eating our of the freezer waiting for prices to come down......Price comes back down because supplier doesn't want to go out of business, and demand goes back up to keep them in business because price is more reasonable and the freezer is getting loaded back up again......

Dive Bar Casanova

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 3, 2021
I have never seen my local Ralphs carry Swift products..............................until today!! Got 3 packs. They are individual packs of one rack each!! Nice. Costco only sells the packs with 3 racks. Thanks for the heads up. I will pay more attention to Ralphs now.

Yeah out here either.

I was in just getting dog bones and stumbled across this.
They smoked up good - no shenanigans and no membrane to remove either.

If they run this again I’m back filling the garage freezer.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.