Swifts Back ribs 50% off at Kroger/Ralph’s

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dive Bar Casanova

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 3, 2021
Out here in the west dunno about the rest of the country.
1585F956-E5A3-4E42-944D-2C7A9CA37C91.jpeg

I have never seen my local Ralphs carry Swift products..............................until today!! Got 3 packs. They are individual packs of one rack each!! Nice. Costco only sells the packs with 3 racks. Thanks for the heads up. I will pay more attention to Ralphs now.

Reactions: Dive Bar Casanova
That's the beauty of the rules of supply and demand......Price goes up, demand goes down, price goes up even further to offset the lost product revenue, demand goes even further down to almost no demand because people are eating our of the freezer waiting for prices to come down......Price comes back down because supplier doesn't want to go out of business, and demand goes back up to keep them in business because price is more reasonable and the freezer is getting loaded back up again......

Reactions: Dive Bar Casanova
I have never seen my local Ralphs carry Swift products..............................until today!! Got 3 packs. They are individual packs of one rack each!! Nice. Costco only sells the packs with 3 racks. Thanks for the heads up. I will pay more attention to Ralphs now.

Yeah out here either.

I was in just getting dog bones and stumbled across this.
They smoked up good - no shenanigans and no membrane to remove either.

If they run this again I’m back filling the garage freezer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky