Sweet Baby Ray's Grilling Sauce: A short review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fired up

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 12, 2008
Indianapolis,Indiana
So I picked up a jar of the new SBR grilling sauce.

Here is a pic of the sauce. A bit thicker than original SBRs, it has large chunks of black pepper and other spices.

I did not have time to fire up the smoker so I grilled up some assorted bone in pork loin steaks, a little shells & cheese, some steamed broccoli and whomp biscuits. The whole meal was done in about 15 minutes (Rachel Ray can kiss my @$$)

The grilling sauce pretty much tastes like the original. I think it might have a bit of lemon pepper in it. I will stick with the original when I use a store bought bbq sauce.

Thanks for looking!

Brad

Thanks for the review, nice looking meal also.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

The wife bought two bottles of their BBQ Sauce, Original and Honey the other day.

I wasn't impressed with them. It could be because here in Kansas City we have way too many excellent sauces to choose from dome grocery stores have probably close to a hundred varieties on the shelves

I agree. Stubbs is a lot better, but around here in SW Missouri there are just too many much better sauces available~ Curley's comes to mind~ that's my favorite.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky