Sweet Baby Rays Deal!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wngsprnt50

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 19, 2010
Elkhart, IN
Just an FYI....at least locally, the Kroger chain has small bottles of Sweet Baby Rays on sale 10 for $10.  Not too bad of a deal. 

Just an FYI....at least locally, the Kroger chain has small bottles of Sweet Baby Rays on sale 10 for $10.  Not too bad of a deal. 
  Thanks I got mine ! I got folks who swear by the stuff . I like it but I like lots of BBQ sauce espc when properly mixed !

What's really good is to mix 2 parts Sweet Baby Rays, 1 part cider vinegar, 1 part apple juice, brown sugar (or mollases) to taste.  Goes awesome on chicken and pork, and stretches a bottle of S.B.R. a lot further!

What's really good is to mix 2 parts Sweet Baby Rays, 1 part cider vinegar, 1 part apple juice, brown sugar (or mollases) to taste.  Goes awesome on chicken and pork, and stretches a bottle of S.B.R. a lot further!
     Thanks , I use something close but am gonna try yours .... Keep SMOKING that beef

I found it at my local store too... I've never tried it. They had four flavors out and they were 5 for $5. So naturally, I got one of each flavor plus one more of the original. Looking forward to trying them all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky