• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sweet Baby Rays Deal!

wngsprnt50

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 19, 2010
Just an FYI....at least locally, the Kroger chain has small bottles of Sweet Baby Rays on sale 10 for $10.  Not too bad of a deal. 

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2009
Just an FYI....at least locally, the Kroger chain has small bottles of Sweet Baby Rays on sale 10 for $10.  Not too bad of a deal. 
  Thanks I got mine ! I got folks who swear by the stuff . I like it but I like lots of BBQ sauce espc when properly mixed !

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
They had it for .88 a bottle up here at Jewel, but I get it by the gallon at Best Bargain for less than $10

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
What's really good is to mix 2 parts Sweet Baby Rays, 1 part cider vinegar, 1 part apple juice, brown sugar (or mollases) to taste.  Goes awesome on chicken and pork, and stretches a bottle of S.B.R. a lot further!

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2009
What's really good is to mix 2 parts Sweet Baby Rays, 1 part cider vinegar, 1 part apple juice, brown sugar (or mollases) to taste.  Goes awesome on chicken and pork, and stretches a bottle of S.B.R. a lot further!
     Thanks , I use something close but am gonna try yours .... Keep SMOKING that beef

smoke_chef

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 22, 2008
I found it at my local store too... I've never tried it. They had four flavors out and they were 5 for $5. So naturally, I got one of each flavor plus one more of the original. Looking forward to trying them all.

coffee_junkie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 17, 2009
IMO the original is the only one I stock, don't care to much for the other flavors.

john-z

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 28, 2010
Thanks guys for the recipes to modify the sauce. I am going to try that in a few days.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks