Swamp Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jerkyaddict

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 13, 2008
new jersey
anybody using or used the stuff before ? come's outta s/c my buddy brought me home some from his last truckin trip . i stuck my finger in it
and pulled out just a bone ???.....lol kidding it taste's pretty good but it has a " strange " i dont know what to call it flavored after-taste ?? i read throught the ingrede's and found nothing i could even point a finger at aside of " tamarind " wich i do not remember leaving such a taste before ?
maybe just cause what it's mixed with i dunno . i'd like some input on smoking with this swamp sauce if anyone has any please
smile.gif

sorry never heard of it.SC moonshine ya-pulled a boner with that stuff!

ha haaa dl if it was shine i'de a went blind...lol been there they told me it was homemade fruit wine....woke up next mornin felt like a back-hoe bucket was ringin in my head......

I'm familiar with it and agree that there is an "odd" after taste. It may very well be the tamarind. I do like it but personally opt for Bone Suckin Sauce when I use anything commercially prepared.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky