SV---Another Sous Vide Chucky (Pulled Beef)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
that looks tasty bear, brings me back to my drinking days when I was younger, drink until the bars closed then to the restaurant for open face roast beef with gravy and fries. oh those were the days, I guess!

that looks tasty bear, brings me back to my drinking days when I was younger, drink until the bars closed then to the restaurant for open face roast beef with gravy and fries. oh those were the days, I guess!

Holy Shoot !!
That sounds so much like my Earlier days of Beer Drinking 'til closing, then hitting the all-night Diner for a Hot Roast Beef w/G&F.
Shame I didn't know you in the Old Days!!

Bear

Holy Shoot !!
That sounds so much like my Earlier days of Beer Drinking 'til closing, then hitting the all-night Diner for a Hot Roast Beef w/G&F.
Shame I didn't know you in the Old Days!!

Bear
yeah, it's been a while since I drank, but if ya think you have a night in you i'll give it a shot, the only thing is I don't think i'll make it past 10:00 now :emoji_sleepy:or we can just skip the bar and head to the diner early!!!

yeah, it's been a while since I drank, but if ya think you have a night in you i'll give it a shot, the only thing is I don't think i'll make it past 10:00 now :emoji_sleepy:or we can just skip the bar and head to the diner early!!!

LOL---Thanks, but my Partying days are long over. About the only time I leave the house is for one of my many Dr Apts. The only time I take Mrs Bear out to eat is on the way back from a Dr Office, and she does the driving.
I used to be the first to a party & the last to leave, then about 8 or 10 years ago, I went to being the last there & the first to leave. Now I just don't go.
My plan is to take care of what I got left in me, and try to stay out of the Hospital or Nursing Home as long as possible---Hopefully Years!!
Thanks for the Invite though.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky