SV—48 Hour Tender Beef Dinos (Like Buttah!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks absolutely delicious, Bear! I have two pack of beef ribs in my freezer which will be cooked using the same method this weekend. Never SV-ed ribs before but after looking at your picks.... I am getting hungry!!!

Thank You Jack!!
I would think about 30 to 36 hours should make them hold together for grilling, depending on how much meat is on them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your thoughts, Bear. I'll give them a try and report .

Looks great Bear. The pic of the meat all juicy and apart on the plate is amazing. I just picked up a bunch of short ribs. I may have to save a few to try with my SV.

Thank You Jcam!!
Let me know how you like it !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Late to the party but those look great John! I have a couple racks in the freezer I fileted off the Christmas prime ribs. Might give this a try. Thanks!

Looks absolutely delicious, Bear! I have two pack of beef ribs in my freezer which will be cooked using the same method this weekend. Never SV-ed ribs before but after looking at your picks.... I am getting hungry!!!

Thank You Push!!
Sounds Great!
Let me know how you like them!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Late to the party but those look great John! I have a couple racks in the freezer I fileted off the Christmas prime ribs. Might give this a try. Thanks!

Thank You John!!
That's where these were from too---Cut-offs from my Christmas Purchased Prime Ribs!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky