Supper Bowl 2010 ABTs w/ Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

olecrosseyes

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 16, 2007
Hawkeye State, DSM
Here's my first Qview for SMF.

Very freah Japs w/ smokey thick peppered bacon.

2 smoked white cheeses, Philly cream cheese and don't forget the Grazzies! (State of Iowa local favorite, sweet italian sausage sold across the state)

Ready to fill.

On your mark,

Get set,

Ready,

GO!

Now that's yummy!

Made 72 of em'. Smaller crowd for this years party. Still none left!

Thanks for the look!

Denny O

Those looke awesome!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks for the kudo's all!

An insteresting thing about these, two weeks earlier I had made a single batch (36 of them), nice crunch still left in the pepper and the right amount of heat and flavor.

This batch (72 of them) had the nice crunch but no heat or jap flavor! Sure the cheese and bacon was the same but not the Japs, Got anything? Bell peppers would have been no differant if used concerning their heat. I mean ZERO!

Makes me courious?

nice lookin batch of ABT's.

as far as jalapeno heat, I find some batches hotter than others. To gurantee heat use some habaneros next time, they make some great abt's.

Yes those are some really goo dabt's there. Now for your Qview you did a great job and the pics are just the right size an all.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky