Sunday smoke: need advice for my new brinkman electric

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tatuajevi

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 24, 2013
Detroit, MI
Well it's a beautiful day and I've got some baby back ribs and some chicken legs on my new brinkman electric. Doing a bit of reading the last few nights, I put my wood chips in tinfoil packets and threw them on the heating element. Started with three packets, I'd guess a quarter cup of chips per packet. Now I'm getting a whole lot of billowing white smoke. Any suggestions?

You should be alright as long as the Chicken is at 165*F in the Breast and in the deeoest part of the Thighs without touching bone. Don't have your Chicken ( OVER ) the Ribs or anything else, cross contamination , you'll get sick.

Try to let the smoke settle down to a light color(patience) and then add your food.

We have a great product advertized on this forim, the AMNPS . Todd Johnson is the owner and a Great businessman, service is his middle name (I think)
icon_question.gif
 Anyhow, you should ask for one for Father'd Day (if you are - if not ,just ask for one
cool.gif
) .

These are fantastic for Hot or Cold Smoking. Cheese is great. You have a great Holiday and remember the Fallen and those serving... and...

I definitely plan on getting an ANPS and actually contacted Todd already. Meanwhile, I'll work on this whole patience thing :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky