Sunday meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokewatcher

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 31, 2006
Florence, Az
Tomorrow the ma-in-law will be over for dinner and I thought I'd smoke up a meatloaf and a chicken (just because I already thawed it out). I haven't made one in quite a while. I plan to use pecan and oak on it. Wish me luck. :D

SmokeWatcher..

Good luck with the meatloaf...got to warn ya ...once you have one smoked...you'll probably never want to cook one any other way...

Later
Richard

Best meatloaf I ever took off the smoker, chicken was the best too! It took me a while but I finally figured out I can't smoke with mesquite....especially old mesquite. :oops:

I got a load of oak and pecan and just went nuts. :lol:

yea im not a big misquite fan either, i really like pecan, have yet to try oak but i will soon.

i myself did a couple of meatloafs today. one i have done several times the other was a first try. both were excellent, and im thinking i may have myself a new favorite. the new one today had a lot of stuff in it and a lot of weird stuff to add, but dag nab it it was good!!!!

congrats on a good cook out today!!!! at least mom can be proud

My MIL rolled her eyes the first time she watched me take a meatloaf out of the smoker and wondered out loud "What the heck are you doing?"

Now when we invite her over for Sunday Dinner she always askes "Are we having Ribs or Meatloaf?"
When we give her the chance to choose, she asks for the Smoked Meatloaf! :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky