Sunday is Family Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hawgheaven

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
All I have to tell the kids is that I'm firing up the smoker, they come-a-runnin'!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

On the menu was spare ribs, a fatty stuffed with egg, red bell pepper, scallion and colby/jack cheese, grilled chicken and Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans. Here's a few Q-view pix...

Nice job there Hawg. Funny how that family/friends things works, eh? I'm starting to wonder if maybe the scientists have missed something elemental here. Apparently the smoke coming off a smoker exerts a magnetic attraction to human flesh!

Thanks!

Heheh, you may be on to something there with that magnetic attraction thing!

Nice looking grub there Phil. I like the pineapple garnish on Dutch's beans. The glaze looks real good on the ribs. What did you use and how long before they were done did you apply the sauce?

My kids live 30 to 45 miles away .. I fire the smoker and here they are ..
PDT_Armataz_01_20.gif

Great lookin' grub ..

Looks wonderful! I'm going to try to get the family to try a fatty sometime. I like 'em but they won't even nibble, so I'll have to do it with turkey sausage.
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

Thanks all! The glaze on the ribs is just Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce... they turned out excellent!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky