Summer Time Beef Ribs…..Yes AGAIN!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

civilsmoker

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 27, 2015
Idaho
Started with a full rack of Double R beef ribs, seasoned up and treated my 3 hours at 265 treatment on the RT 1250……
CF748F58-B897-42AB-9DAC-12D56244F7EA.jpeg

Next 2 garden picked maters (95 deg temp air temp) 1 min before slicing and plating……fresh cracked multi color pepper corns & sea salt…
11CAB055-9ADD-4EA3-BCC7-8DCFCFE00650.jpeg

Finally, some local sweet corn cooked in Old Bay seasoned water…..then a splash of butter and Old Bay again……..
BE5F78E1-F58D-42E1-95F3-60339914E6C7.jpeg

I’m sorry this just never gets old!!!!!!!!!
2D3E4AD4-11C9-4894-B28D-242351799DD0.jpeg

There are only a few months a year when this meal can come together this way so, we indulge at our house…..over and over!

Just beef money!!!!!!!
24125B8F-F221-4071-AB64-67651EF46DE3.jpeg

Ps got a new camera via the phone….testing the macro……me happy camper in more than one way!

Last edited:
Dude, my eyes keep going back and forth across that plate and every time they pause on those maters. Dang those look good!
Think I'd eat the maters first, maybe gnaw on the corn every third or fourth bite, I mean maters and corn... Right?
And save them rib sticks for last.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
WOW!! Those ribs look spectacular but please oh please..can I have a platter full of the tomatoes and corn? I can get ribs but there's not much better than garden fresh veggies, which aren't easy to source for us. Very nice job

Robert

Dude, my eyes keep going back and forth across that plate and every time they pause on those maters. Dang those look good!
Think I'd eat the maters first, maybe gnaw on the corn every third or fourth bite, I mean maters and corn... Right?
And save them rib sticks for last.
Much appreciation chiler! The wife found the new slider type plates….. pretty cool to serve up goodness…… I went mater, rib, corn, corn rib mater….. ie the maters bookended each round!!!
WOW!! Those ribs look spectacular but please oh please..can I have a platter full of the tomatoes and corn? I can get ribs but there's not much better than garden fresh veggies, which aren't easy to source for us. Very nice job

Robert
Thanks Robert! It’s a special time of year for sure! Maters, corn and beef, pork, or birds just what summer is about!!!!!
Everything looks perfect, the ribs over the top

David
Thanks David!
Looks like a great meal
Many thanks jim!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky