Successful smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buddy

StickBurners
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
FT. WORTH
I'm trying again to post pictures of last weekends smoke which was really good. I did 6 slabs of spare ribs that I trimmed down ST. Louis style and used Jeff's rub. Some salmon with lemon pepper(I was'nt real sure what to put on the salmon),chicken thighs that I used Ole Bobs maple sugar rub on,2 fatties,
one fattie for ABT'S(cream cheese and sausage),the other fattie for a pot of beans which also had garlic,onion,bacon,chili powder,salt and pepper etc.I did a couple packs of eckrich sausage. Then I also made some Texas toast and a gingerbread cheesecake. I used hickory wood and maintained the thin blue smoke the whole time. Everything turned out delicious. The ribs could have gone just a little longer but I was running out of time.

WOW, had somehow missed this....Fantastic looking Buddy!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Is the Gingerbread cheesecake your recipe??Have never had it and it sounds wonderfull.

Thanks everybody,everything turned out great. The gingerbread cheesecake recipie I got from a cooking
magazine that I get. I'll bring it to work with me and post it. I love cheesecake and this stuff is bad to the bone.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky