Successful smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buddy

StickBurners
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
FT. WORTH
I had a pretty good smoke this past weekend,and I just got a digital camera finally,so I'm trying to learn how to post pictures. I hope to have them in the next day or so. My only computer is at work. I did 6 slabs of spare ribs , some salmon, some chicken thighs , a couple of fatties ,(one of which I put in a pot of beans, some smashed taters, and a gingerbread cheesecake. I'll have the pics soon. Any helpful advice would be great. It looks fairly simple to take them from the camera to the computer,after that I'm not sure.

Dude could you explain "a couple of fatties". My thoughts on fatties are: monster tire on a HD, token on a number, ( pot ), and or a large person.
Thanks

My bad on that. I forgot to put the second parentheses after the pot of beans. Sorry. It was only in the beans ,and it is a one pound roll of Jimmy Dean Sausage smoked on the smoker and crumbled up in the beans. It turned out good.

I use photobucket. It's a free download. Upload to photobucket, then just copy the image and paste it on your post. If a computard like me can do it, anybody can.

Tim

BTW, congrats on the good smoke!

Buddy -

Looks like your doing just fine there! If you have any questions just ask!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky