Subscription Problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wingnut

Smoke Blower
Original poster
The computer crashed on April 3, got it back on the 5th, and everything seemed OK until I started watching my E-mails.

I had been getting my 'Daily SMF' daily, until April 2, just before the 'crash'.  I don't know where to check on the computer, but I did check the blocked list, everything OK there.

My other E-mails 'seem' to be OK.  Any Ideas???

TIA Larry

I just went into your profile and it looks like you are still set up to get a daily digest.. I am not sure what might be causing them to not show up all of a sudden. I assume your email address, ISP, etc. has not changed in any way?

If something like this has changed, let me know via a PM and I will go in and edit it for you.

I will let the folks at Huddler know what's going on and maybe they can shed some light on the problem. Hang tight and I'll report back what they tell me.

Check your spam filter and make sure the site is not blocked or sent directly to your deleted posts.  Had a similar problem with ATT

I got my E-Mail straightened out, and the technician reset my E-Mail settings, and downloaded 401 E-Mails!!!!!!  Most were duplicates, so easy to spot, just deleted them and now all is well.  Except it cost me $52.55!!!!!  I plan to complain to AT&T.

Thanks for the help.           Larry

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky