Stumps on Ebay

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh no...this is so tempting, but my wife would kill me. And it's close too. Good thing I have no way of transporting it home.
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif

Jim aka Flagriller passed away mysteriously late Saturday evening. He had just returned from a pleasant drive in the country and was settling in to do some grilling, his passion to surprise his wife who was out shopping, or though he thought. As he was preparing his new smoker for the feast he suddenly heard a loud "clang" and collapsed. The death is listed as "due to spending without permission." After careful investigation, authorities questiond why the indentation in the frying pan matched grillers head? New smoker sold to the investigating detective for $500 dollars and the case was closed.
Other smokers/grill for sale contact the family.
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Virgo
August 23 - September 21

This is <i>not</i> the day to make financial investments of any kind, dear Virgo, though someone may present you with some possible opportunities. They may sound good, but caution is called for. If the information appeals to you, look into it and try to learn the facts, but make no commitment today. If it's truly a good opportunity, it won't disappear within a few days. If it isn't, you'll want to know. Wait!

Says it all
icon_mrgreen.gif

Your not hellllping
icon_mrgreen.gif
And it is tempting.

Thanks for the avatar, not sure I have the guts to use it though. It might offend someone. However, I am using it at work as my new e-mail signature line
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Smoke more food
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
You can never hav too many. Here's one I'd love too! But I'm really thinking about the Stumps, think I'll call Alice
wink.gif

The trailer is built out of heavy duty steel construction, 2 inch channel with 14 inch Carlisle tires, and a Bulldog jack. It measures 5X5 1/2'.

The grill has a wood-storage box on the back that measures 40X24X12". The top inside pull-out rack measures 12x50", the bottom inside pull-out rack measures 23X50". It has a work table that measures 52x10". Has a 3in. temp gage. Has a 6x6 cleanout, made for easy cleaning.

It looks just as nice in person as it does on film.
0115030102100116022007103074fb4c6b3706959276000aa6.jpg
010203010409011601200710304b8d158238fa461747006135.jpg

Buy her some roses and tell her how much ya love her.. then hit her with the smoker (well not literaly) remind her of all the great food you have provided her with the smokers you have... Good Luck!

Yeah, if I had the space and the money........oh boy.......what a collection of cookers I would have.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky