Stumps GF224 7 Rack

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

carpetride

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 25, 2008
I've decided to sell my lightly used Stumps GF224 7 rack model. I bought this new in late January 2009 and it is in very good shape with the racks being nice and flat and not warped. The seal is still in good shape and the unit holds temp very well. The racks are 22.5 deep (front to back) and 24.5 wide (side to side). My buddy runs a welding and fabrication shop and I had him make the heat deflector/drip tray to where it is now removable...makes clean up so much easier! Nothing really wrong this machine that I am aware of, it has served me quite well but I just need a smaller rig. I find I don't use it that much for the 4 of us but have used it to feed groups of 30+ on several occasions. It does have a minor scuff or two on the outside. I would rate this at a 8.5 to 9 out of 10, just because I am picky. Asking $2250 and located in southeastern Missouri halfway between Memphis and St. Louis, just a little farther to Nashville. We can probably work something out on pick up ordelivery. Not in a bind and needing to sell it, just making a change thats all.

This machine would serve a team or professional very well. If you have questions let me know!

Gallery of picshttp://hurley-family.smugmug.com/Other/Stumps/7320361_FyA7e

Last edited:
Well folks I had this sold and my buyer backed out on me.  This rig is still for sale, let me know if you have interest.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky