SOLD Stumps Baby Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

agaffer

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 2, 2020
North Carolina
SOLD. Weeks old. Wheel upgrade. Handles upgrade. Slam latch. Paint upgrade. Also includes a custom cover that will probably outlast the smoker. BBQ Guru and flex neck magnet holder included. All told my cost was $3821. I am selling it for $2500, somebody is getting a deal.
I will send copies of the receipts to anyone interested. Not interested in shipping. Needs to be trailered so, if you don't have one, it is inexpensive to rent a one way trailer once you get here.

Attachments

• IMG_4357.jpeg
    IMG_4357.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4358.jpeg
    IMG_4358.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4367.jpeg
    IMG_4367.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4354.jpeg
    IMG_4354.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4372.jpeg
    IMG_4372.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Reactions: JC in GB
Give me your email and I will enclose a picture. I have it all wrapped up in plastic at the moment to protect it from the weather. I was keeping it in the garage since it arrived 3 weeks ago but, yesterday I moved it to where I was planning on keeping it outside. I ordered a cover but, until it arrives it is well wrapped in a painters clear plastic tarp.
As to price, it is virtually new. Cooked on it one day for bear and pork ribs. Once for meatloaf. And once for a brisket. I know that I will have to take a bit of a bath but, don't plan on giving it away. Cost was slightly over $3,000 plus $500 to ship it from GA. After you receive the picture, if you are seriously interested, we can talk on the phone.

Last edited:
Sadly the Stump's Baby wasn't the right fit for you. I really love my Baby and if I had some extra $$ I would take a serious look at getting a second one.

Hope you find a buyer and get your BBQ pit the way you want it to be,

JC :emoji_cat:

Is this still up for grabs ?
Pics?
Everything is always for sale for the right price. It is "like new". At this point it is 2 months old, and has been kept in the garage. Plus I have a very well made custom cover over it. I used it exactly 4 times and decided that I don't care for it. I prefer the versatility a ceramic cookers.
I have not aggressively tried to sell it. Figured eventually somebody I know would want it. If you are looking for a well used several year old real bargain, this is not for you. I have no need to give it away. However, if you live close enough to drive to my house and trailer it to where you live, that alone is a savings of over $500 in shipping. Plus, the custom cover goes with it. That is another savings of a few hundred dollars. I will take $700 off of the price it would cost you to buy it new. So, if you are a serious buyer you would save about $1500.
As to pictures, it looks no different than any new Baby Stumps with the classic wheel package upgrade, slam latch and the added aluminum bars, custom red in color. Their website has pictures, the internet is full of pictures. There are no scratches in the paint.
Here is the website for the Baby so you can see the prices of the upgrades I have.

Reactions: jaxgatorz
I owned a Stumps Baby and it is a great smoker! Someone will be very lucky to save some $ on a new smoker. Good luck with sale.

Reactions: JC in GB
Here is a pic of my Stump's Baby if you need more than is offered on the website.

I have the classic wheel package, slam latch, heavy duty handles, and probe port.

20200711_062743.jpg
20200926_071556.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jaxgatorz
So how much is it ?? And post real pics of what you have.
Are you an interested buyer? Do you live within driving distance of North Carolina? IF the answer is yes to both questions then message me and we can talk and I will show you all receipts and photos.

Attachments

• IMG_4149 (1).jpeg
    IMG_4149 (1).jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 84
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky