• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

"STUFZ" Burgers

marty catka

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 5, 2009
My daughter got me this burger stuffer for my birthday.  Tried it out and it worked pretty good.  Used 1 lb of ground beef for two stuffed burgers.  One was stuffed with onions, mozzarella cheese and mushrooms.  The other with onions, pickles, cheddar and mushrooms.

I took my one lb of beef and broke it into 1/4 lb balls.  Placed one in the stuffer and close and press.  Then you turn the top to release the center, push down again and you now have a pocket to place your stuffings.

Now capped with other pattie.

Burger two

Burger two complete

After grilling using sear and hold method

Internal pics not so good but here they are cut open

The burgers were very good.  The sutffings stayed inside.  You had to seal up the edges good, but overall, I'd call it worthwile.  There is a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.  By the way, it is called "STUFZ".

Thanks for looking.

daddyzaring

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 7, 2009
That's pretty cool, Where'd she get it?  Thoose burgers look great too.  I bet a piece of bacon wrapped around the side would be really good too.

werdwolf

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 24, 2008
Great birthday gift!

I second daddyzaring's post

smokey paul

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 14, 2010
Wow what a deal 1/2 lb burgers and with all the goodies you can add.

Need one or two myself...(the presses then I can make the burger)

Good job on the cooking of the burgers also..

This could have been a "Throw Down" for the 4th with the plate and food .

Last edited:

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Whoooaaahhhh where do I get one of those presses? Do you have a brand name at all? I need one!!!!!!!!!! PM me if you have any additional information. Thanks.

marty catka

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Not having much luck finding out more about it on the internet.  Will find out from my daughter where she found it, but it is a nifty little tool.  Now I just have to get creative with it.  Thanks for the comments.

titans53

Joined Jun 14, 2010
Very nice tool and hard to find just like you said. When you find out where she got it let us know.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I really like your stuffed burgers. They are something else too. We have been making them for a while now. Once that you have had one you to will be hooked like us.

marty catka

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 5, 2009
HookUp, that is the item, and it is eerie that you found an article from a paper in my area, a local paper at that.  The guy is even from my town.  But like I said, I had trouble finding the right website until Pineywoods hooked us all up with what looks like the right link.  That is my burger press.  It is as awesome as it seems. And Mballi, you are right, they are great and I am hooked.  

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Just bookmarked it so I can order a couple tomorrow - thanks

Wife is gonna love another toy arriving at the house 

birdleggs

Joined Jun 8, 2010
I like it and tried to order but it said a problem with the web site?

Let us know when it is repaired please.

got several ideas for stuffz burgers.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.