stuffed pork loin with q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

krusher

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 31, 2008
rocky mount, virginia
hello everyone, going to do a stuffed loin today, yesterday I asked for everyones advice and this is what I came up with.

I took the loin and filleted it out, made a pesto of garlic, pinenuts, parmesan cheese, and peccorino cheese, some basil, and evoo. spread that all over loin then added 12 oz. of prosciutto, and put on a nice layer of asagio cheese, then put in a layer of sun-sried tomatoes.

I put it on at 9.00 this morning at 225 with applewood.

will have more pics in a little while.

thanks for your help.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

61802dfd_vbattach18708.jpg

3c763c2f_vbattach18707.jpg

That does look great! That'll be a nice size piece of gourmet smoked meat once it's done and over with. Will keep watching for updated qvue!

Looks good we'll be waiting for more mouth watering Qview
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I knew you wer on to something, that looks and sounds excellent. Look forward to the finished product.

here it is temp is 127, she is going along nice, turned the heat down around 215 so I can stretch it out a little longer. Don'nt know if it matters or not, were going to eat around 1 so I was thinkin I would pull it out around 145 degrees and foil it and put it in the oven on 170 until we eat.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

df6092d5_vbattach18709.jpg

Great looking grub, good luck.

here it is folks, this was some good eats. good smoke penetration good flavors. had to throw in some hickory and oak at the last minute, could'nt resist. thanks for the help
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

ad43e592_vbattach18722.jpg

d6da8fe4_vbattach18721.jpg

b57d6fa8_vbattach18717.jpg

974057d2_vbattach18716.jpg

6c9c863f_vbattach18715.jpg

krusher, that looks fantastic!!!! Tried to give you some points, but seems I already did!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky