• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

stuffed pork chops

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2006
well because of my knee i had to cancel the smoke and do things on the grill. so here's 6 chops 3 which are stuffed with italian hot sausage and all rubbed with mcCormicks gril mates.. the tenderloin is rubbed the same, and i'm drooling
c4aad273_vbattach12893.jpg

8d3ea8c1_vbattach12892.jpg

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
Looks good there linescum. Hope the knee gets better quick. Maybe you could get someone to help with the heavy and bulky part of loading the smoker, then all you have to do is watching part. just a thought. Get well soon.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
At least you didn't stave! Grilling is always nice too. They look great. I love stuffed chops!

I often use Italian sausage, minced onion, cornbread crumbs and minced mushrooms to stuff mine.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Looks good linescum. Ya know, the grilling section of the forums needs some action sometimes too. Hope the knee heals well.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2006
i do a good bit of grilling especially thru the week after work,, i get a lot of pre prepped stuff from the wifes work place, she works at a commissary, and it makes for some convienent grilling plus with her discount CHEAP too

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.