Stuffed Bell Peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
I saw this recently on here and forgot who posted it. Anyhow I had to try it and glad I did. I made up a batch of spanish rice and parmesan rice mixed and let it cool. I then added some chopped up pulled pork, grated cheese,a few chopped up jalapenos and the tops of the bell peppers chopped up. I packed the bell peppers full and smoked them with apple chunks till the peppers were soft and then topped them with grated cheese and let that melt. All I can say is WOW! I then forgot I also had a couple rib eyelets in the fridge so I just pan fried them, I don't remember the last time I pan fried meat other than sausage or bacon.  Anyway's Enjoy! 

7bde7df2_before.jpg

3d347dfc_after.jpg

fcdc20c4_ribs.jpg

Good looking peppers.  I never made them with pulled pork, but that sounds like a great idea.
Looks-Great.gif

Your peppers looked great. Rob always sets the bar pretty high with his posts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky