Stroke

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by pops6927, Sep 26, 2008.

1. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Pops wanted me (his wife) to post a message for him, on Tuesday late afternoon he had a stoke he is in serious condition in the hospital here in TX. I will try to report to you when I can, thank you.

2. crusty ol salt

crusty ol salt Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight.

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Mrs Pops please tell him he will be in our prayers and to get well soon. Take care of both of you and we will be expecting him back

4. krusher

krusher Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I am very sorry to hear about that, how are you doing??? I know you have some things going on as well. We will surely be praying for you both.

5. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

SO sorry to hear that..............but i have survived 3 of em, so fingers crossed for his total recovery............

d88de

6. ronp

ronp Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I am sooo sorry to hear that. Please tell him to get better quick. We miss him.

In my prayers.

Thanks for letting us know.

Ron

7. fred420

fred420 Meat Mopper

good luck for a speedy recovery.......................................... .....

8. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

You will be in our prayers.

9. ryf

ryf Fire Starter

I'll keep your family and You in my prayers, hoping for a fast recovery. [​IMG]

10. desertlites

desertlites Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I think I can speak for all us IN SMF-hope all goes well and a good recovery-hurry back POP's. please.

11. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Sorry to hear that. Prayers sent to Pops and the whole family.

12. grothe

grothe Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Prayers for both you and Pops.......Hope ta hear from both of you soon!!!

13. roadrunr

roadrunr Meat Mopper

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time...

14. okie joe

okie joe Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

So sorry to hear, hope you both have a full and speedy recovery.All of my family will be praying for you both...

15. davenh

davenh Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Hope Pops gets well soon. He will be in our thoughts, Mrs Pops too.

16. ron50

ron50 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

NY
    All my thoughts and prayers are with you both.

17. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Ma Dutch and me will add you and Pops to our prayer list. Knee-mail will be sent for both of you as long as you need.

Rev. Dutch

18. mulepackin

mulepackin Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

You are both certainly in our prayers. Let him know that a lot of folks he has yet to meet are pulling for him.

19. capt dan

capt dan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]

Yes indeed, our prayers go out to you and pops!

20. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

hoping pops can make a speedy recovery, is in our thoughts and prayers!!!