Store bought Marinade.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jakesmith

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 1, 2008
Hayward, SD
I'm not one for enjoying a store bought marinade. But in a pinch sometimes you have to improvise. That has lead to a new find for me.

I recently picked up a "Jack Daniels Mequite Marinade Pack" and I have to say it is pretty good and easy. They put a mixture of spices and of course the all important Jack Daniels into a plastic bag. All you have to do is open the ziplock plastic bag, insert meat. shake around a lil'bit to get hte marinade distributed. Wait 30 minutes and cook. The flavor is really good actually.

What is convenient for me is I can pick up a couple steaks from the store along with a marinade bag, throw the steaks in the bag when I leave the store and by the time I get home (30 min drive) they are ready for the grill.

Give it a try. You will be surprised with the flavor.

I think you've got a great shortcut that works for you, congrats. I will give it a try.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky