Stopped this Migration

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coz

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 21, 2006
Montello,Wi
I spent some quality time with my GOSM today while I started the layout work for the new smoker.Did 4 chickens 3 Cornish Hens and a fattie for bisquits and gravy breakfast tomorrow.The cornish hens were tonites dinner and the chickens were for the inlaws and 1 of them for the wife and I tomorrow.

The cornish hens were great.I tried to upload pics but it says I have reached my max.upload limit.I resized pics 2 times,do I need to remove pics I had previously posted or dont I have them small enuff yet?

Coz, try the Microsoft Power Toys image resizer that has been mentioned about in the forum. Once you have your picture saved to the computer, right click on it > select 'resize pictures' It will give you some options to choose from, play around with it until you find one that will put you under the 500 kb size limit.

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ertoySetup.exe

good luck and Keep Smokin

Use an offsite host for them then you can post pics while saving on the sites bandwidth.

Here is a good one: Image Shack

You need help getting it up and going just ask, lot's of guys here use it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky