Still Farming and doing well

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokincowboy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 29, 2007
between Columbus/Dayton Ohio
Got a little break due to rain still a little maintance to do totay but it will not be a 13 - 15 hr. day ,I have peeked in a couple of times but didnt stay on long Just too tired , Jeff got to read the rules, looks just fine, hope all is well with every one . Crops look good so far . Well you all take care will check back later

Hey smokincowboy, glad you got a break, sounds like you needed it. Harvest ought to be just around the corner so I suppose it will be a month before we see you again. Put a blanket and pillow in your tractor cab.
icon_razz.gif
Terry

Wowza, what do you farm? the stuff we get here's not all that good due to the sandy soil. With the exception of citrus and strawberries.

Man..I grew up in farming country, not farmers, but as a kid I did do my share of the early-mid summer hay harvests. Bailing, loading the wagon..then to the loft. Christ, it's a tough life, farming.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky