• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Steak Mushroom Sauce

lovetosmoke

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 30, 2006
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms trimmed and sliced
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon soy sauce
3/4 cup half and half
Dash of all season

Melt butter and add the mushrooms, sprinkle in the flour and stir. Cook over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes. Add the soy sauce and then stir in the half and half slowly. Simmer and stir until it thickens. Add your all season to taste.

This is an excellent recipe that I have found. I have used it many times and my family loves it. I hope everyone can enjoy it.

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 12, 2007
Sounds great, I'll have to give that a try!! Thanks for sharing

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Sounds wonderful ... already I'm thinking it would be just as good to substitute the soy for teriaki ...as a variation.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
I'm thinking some thick burgers and swiss cheese with that. Sounds great!

bwsmith_2000

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2005
Sounds good.... I've copied the recipe and look forward to trying it. Thanks for sharing ..

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
Thank You Very Much!! I can think of several dishes this will compliment.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
MMmmmmm......I gotta 1 1/2 inch thick t-bone steak in the freezer with my name on it. Looks like I have found the perfect topper to pair it with!! Yum!

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
I am gonna do the steak idea also. Love mushrooms and this is right up my alley. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.