Steak Mushroom Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lovetosmoke

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 30, 2006
Strang, Nebraska
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms trimmed and sliced
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon soy sauce
3/4 cup half and half
Dash of all season

Melt butter and add the mushrooms, sprinkle in the flour and stir. Cook over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes. Add the soy sauce and then stir in the half and half slowly. Simmer and stir until it thickens. Add your all season to taste.

This is an excellent recipe that I have found. I have used it many times and my family loves it. I hope everyone can enjoy it.

Sounds wonderful ... already I'm thinking it would be just as good to substitute the soy for teriaki ...as a variation.
icon_biggrin.gif

MMmmmmm......I gotta 1 1/2 inch thick t-bone steak in the freezer with my name on it. Looks like I have found the perfect topper to pair it with!! Yum!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky