Starting them young. 4th of Juky smoke with q veiw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bamafan

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 4, 2008
Crestview Fl
My oldest girl loves smoked food and wants to learn how to smoke so when she's gone she can do it herself. She's quite a help. Doing 3 butts, 4 racks of ribs and 2 pastramis tomorrow plus what ever the heighbors bring over.

Pulling the membrabane and trimming

2ebf7eb2_DSC_0187.jpg

A little injection

baa5dfa0_DSC_0190.jpg

Putting on some of Jeff's rub

685a1581_DSC_0194.jpg

Rubbed and wrapped going into fridge for a 12 hour soak

7aaeedca_DSC_0195.jpg

Patrami's ready to go. Generous coating of black pepper on top of the rub.

3f465c11_DSC_0196.jpg

Will have more pix tomorrow when it hits the smoker.

Last edited:
Don't know why the pictures are not coming thru. They show up fine on photobucket. First time I've tried to post pictures on the new forum? Image sizes are all around 74 K so they are not big? Tried to go back to the tutorial http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/82034/how-to-post-qview-to-smf  but it doesn't work for me either appears the links are bad. I never had problems before useing photobucket? Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
STill don't know why photobucket is not working but the insert image button works. It's easier anyway
icon_confused.gif

STill don't know why photobucket is not working but the insert image button works. It's easier anyway
icon_confused.gif
Tim - ROLL TIDE, my bama brother, and a very Happy 4th of July to ya! Glad to see your daughter into the smoked meat hobby. Love her attire, as well!

As for the pictures ... no need to paste the direct link directly into your thread with your comments. It look as if your pics uploaded perfectly, just don't need to insert the direct link in your text.

Can't wait to see some more qvue pics!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky