starting a uds this weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lugnutz

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 17, 2010
Lawson Mo
Ok now that ya know what I'm doin how obligated am I to post photos before its completely done?
icon_mrgreen.gif

This is gonna be a dad and kids project, and I would like to put some effort into it instead of just slappin it together.  That way the kids have more to do and they learn more..I hope!

Good deal man, sounds like a great weekend. If you get in a jam PM me I will be around all weekend. There's always time to help a brother out. Just dont ask me to weld aluminum yet. Its not pretty at all. I just gave myself my first lesson tonight.

As far as the pics goes we need a full blown hourly update man. You may as well make one of the kids in charge of the camera LMAO at this point, and tell them they have to post a blow by blow commentary as dad works on the smoker.

Actually I think next time my step daughter is here and I cook I am making her in charge of pics. The last time I did qview, I pulled the pork, grabbed my phone and took a pic. Then my phone was gone, OMG the dang dog took off with it. He must of thought the pork juices on it were for him. BTW I got it back unharmed.

Tom

Post up some pics as often as you can, there are alot of us who have built more than one uds so you can get up to the minute advice on how you are doing..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky