Started Stumps style today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Coz.
Such a beautiful creation..Glad your happy with it...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Damn fine job there Coz! I'd never really understood the Stumps concept before. I wish I had the time to build something like that but I don't. My current project is a fridge smoker and after seeing what you have dome I'm rethinking my firebox concept. The gravity feed design has a lot going for it. I'm thinking I could build something like that attached to the side of my fridge. Won't be as nice or as pretty as yours though, again, you did a great job on that machine.
Jimbo

I am part way thru the second one now.I have stuck to the basic Stumps concept with some small changes.This cooker has been a pretty good tool for me.If you have the means and the time its a fun build and will last a long time.If not Walter and the boys at Stumps build a wonderful unit.I had a good look and talked with a comp team that has one of the new ones and they are very happy with it.

Bubba,when and if I decide to pedal the first one I have several of my friends who have been around when I have cooked on her ready with cash in hand.I want to decide on a design that does exactly what I want and build a pair to mount on a trailer for doing a few comps.I spent a little time on the phone with the Guru people last nite and am building a provision in the future units to be able to put Gurus on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky