!st Pork Spare Ribs & Pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

barneypoo69

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Kyle, Republic of Texas
Well, here's my 1st smoke with mods on my Char-Griller. I bought two & after opening discovered the ribs were cut (ribs & the extra chunk of pork).

These ribs were outstanding. No need for sauce. It was 14* at 8:30am when I fired up the smoker. I did a 3-2-2.5 on these. I'm still learning about this. By the way, a friend of my wife (she doesn't like me) came over the next day & got some for her husband.......
I did good my friends !
By the way, the side is Meowey's Mac & Cheese (which Ill mod the nex time)..Thanks Meowey (I'll be using his idea on the butt)

Thanks to all of you gals/guys..........now my next job is a Boston Butt this weekend ! Pray its nice & not raining.........

Nice Job on your first smoke and Q VIEW.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nice job on the ribs -- they look great! I'm looking forward to my first set on my new Char-griller very soon too!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Now that is one fine smoke you have there Barney. I like the taters to go with it too. Is that your litle helping there in your avatar???
points.gif
For a sucessful first smoke
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks for the qview Barneypoo69, great pics, and looked good. 14º is cold and shows a real desire to cook some Q. Glad all turned out great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky