St. Louis Ribs And Skins With Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

krusher

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 31, 2008
rocky mount, virginia
I decided to have some ribs today. I trimmed them up st. louis style and coated them with mustard and rub. gonna be smokin with apple and hickory. Got the biggest red potatoes I have ever seen the other day and baked them and hollowed them out and filled them with chipolte white cheddar cheese. I had a bratty left from lunch so I sliced that up and put some on the top and some on the bottom.

here are some pics of before and during, last shots are when I pulled them for foiling. last hour of foil I will smoke the taters with some hawaiin mesquite.

047017f4_vbattach19122.jpg

7649e447_vbattach19123.jpg

658aeab1_vbattach19121.jpg

7b802017_vbattach19120.jpg

Looks like somebodys gonna be eating good today nice job

yes I foil for 2 hours, the 3-2-1 is gospel for me. 3 hours at 225-250, pull them and foil them,, back on for 2 hours (be sure to spray with apple juice before foiling ) and then unwrap them and put them back n the smoker for 1 hour to firm them up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky