St. Clair Shores MI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rusticbob

Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
St. Clair Shores, MI
Just found this Forum from a link on a Facebook Group. I happened to have just purchased a CGSP with the SFB. The Mods will begin this weekend as I have experienced the same shortcomings. Thanks for a great Forum! Hope I can contribute some day, as I still have much to learn.

RusticBob

Hello RusticBob and welcome to SMF. Glad you joined us. You've come to the right place to learn, there are many very friendly and experienced smokin' pros here who are willing to provide advice and guidance, just ask.

Hey! Thanks for all the warm welcomes, You all appear to be a great bunch! Looking forward to some great BBQ this season! Have a Daughter graduating from HS this spring and of course she wants a party, So I guess I'm queing!

Also, glad to see some local MI people on board too!

Thanks Again,

Bob

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky