SSSSSSSSMOKI'N Q-view to come

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yodelhawk

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Great Falls, Mt
OK the party of the year is on Saturday and the smoker is going!!! I host a "Jimmie Buffett" party every year around this time and this one seems to be attracting quite the crowd. At last count we are looking at anywhere from 60 to 100 of my closest dearest friends. The menu includes:
4 shoulders
3 briskets
6 racks o' baby backs
20 sausages
30 ABT's
All made on an offset smoker. I'm about 3 hours into the shoulders and the briskets. Wish me luck guys... this is a lot of meat for me. Q-view to fallow soon.

Wow hows that gonna work, your gonna have a riot!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Why so few abt's for that many people? Sounds like you're going to be very busy. Looking forward to seeing the qview soon.

ABT's are very labor intensive... ok, I don't want to make too many. In the past, they have only been popular with the "spicy" crowd. If you guys keep bugging me about the low #'s, you are gonna guilt me into making more!

That is a labor of love & smoke.

with it being Jimmy buffet I wonder if anything else is going to be smokin beside the smoker...lol

Your looking good so far but isn't the biggest thingwith this party the Magerettia's you are in margerettaville right. So you most be having some changes in latitude or is it attitudes in great falls. So pour me something tall and strong maybe a hurricane. so we can do some havana day dreaming. Have a great time from another parrot head in Fla.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
:PDT_Arm ataz_01_34:
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Looks a little lite on the ribs, sausages and ABTs for that many people...

What do you do if you have more than 30 people out of 100 that wanted an ABT is all I was thinking about, and what if someone takes more than one?

Just something to think about. ABTs seem to be a big hit with everyone, and are relatively cheap and easy to make...

The meat is looking great... Are you taking the internal temp also or just using the termometer in the smoker?
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky