Spur of the moment fatties

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jocosa

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Douglasville Ga.
We've found another reason to love a fatty... they're low prep and you can do them as you please!

We're sorting out what to take home to my mom's for the extended weekend... I said 'I wanna do a couple of fatties' - and so we picked up 2 Tennessee Pride chubs at the sto' (on sale at Kroger 2 for $5!) and on they went... still no pics, I promise I'll have some next smoke!

We've already started on them with some biscuits - they may not make it home to North Alabama.
biggrin.gif

Wish I had thought to put on some of Dutch's Baked Beans...
icon_eek.gif
that would have been THE thing to take home...

Wishing all of y'all a great Labor Day weekend, I know the eatin' with be good among this crowd!

Enjoy the fatties and may the angels watch over you and yours on your trip. By the way my wife is from north Alabama, Sheffied if you know where that is.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky