Split Chicken in a MES with Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hotburn76

Original poster
Jan 8, 2010
Findlay, Ohio
Put these guys in about an hour ago.  The seasoning is from a local BBQ catering that sells there rub in the local stores.  Smoking with cherry wood.  Will keep you guys posted.

Jason

b7018986_IMAG0191.jpg

Last edited:
Here ya go,  Just finished eating one and have the other wrapped for lunch on monday.  Tasted pretty good, skin was not a "crisp" as I would have liked it, but not sure if I can get that with my 275 max temps.  But the meat had a nice smoke to it and was plenty moist.   I am enjoying smoking, cooking in ouside when its 18 out is kinda fun!

7e6c993d_IMAG0192.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Well I have to say that your yard bird looks pretty darn good to me. Now I hope you tell the guys at work that you smoked it too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky